Starbucks drinks you must try part 2 #top21

Starbucks drinks you must try #top21
1 Strawberry Crème Frappuccino
Nutritional info: 370 calories, 52 grams sugar
I have a fatal allergy to strawberries, which is 99% of this drink. However, I took a sip of this aside from the severe allergic reaction of strawberries. It was fine! JK, I haven't tried it. If Superman was a dry Jew from Delaware, strawberries would be kryptonite

2 Pink Drink
Nutritional info: 140 calories, 24 grams sugar
If you want to enjoy this Strawberry Acai Refreshers drink with coconut milk, go forth! It looks delicious! But sadly, I cannot partake. (Read my blurb on Strawberry Crème Frappuccino.)

3. Very Berry Hibiscus Starbucks Refreshers
Nutritional info: 70 calories, 14 grams sugar
I'm not saying that when I read the name of this drink it became hives, but I'm not saying I didn't do that either. Name the real Blackberry that was used to make it. If you are interested in such a thing, there are also white grape juice concentrate and green coffee extract.

4  Iced White Chocolate Mocha
Nutritional info: 420 calories, 49 grams sugar
On cold and gloomy days, I love hot white chocolate mocha. It warms the soul, and it's usually a good pace change in old mocha. But for me, I don't have the dark white chocolate notes I need for a Starbucks drink here. It's a flat drink (and there aren't any good varieties of flat white that are very tasty). I think it is because of the cold. Think according to what you expect from white chocolate. After drinking this, I thought it would be nice to warm it rather than cool it down.

5 Starbucks Cold Brew
Nutritional info: 5 calories, 0 grams sugar
This is fine. It tastes perfectly smooth. But there are so many fun variations on this drink—especially where it’s topped with cold foam—that to order this might actually be a waste of a trip to Starbucks.

6 Iced Guava Passion Fruit Coconut Milk Drink
Nutritional info: 190 calories, 33 grams sugar
Is the Ice Guava Passion Fruit Coconut Milk Drink available to order at Starbucks? Or is it a keyword moa that has been revealed to SEO experts in a passionate dream? The good news is that the drink ultra-pink color looked great on Instagram, which tastes like tropical fruits (especially guava!). But the finish is similar to the drugs used for ear infections. I don't like it, but it's not something I can recommend either

7 Iced Guava Black Tea
Nutritional info: 70 calories, 13 grams sugar
Looks like that SEO expert is back again, but with a drink that is less medicine-like, but equally meh. Perhaps Starbucks should banish that person from creating drinks.

8 Caramel Frappuccino
Nutritional info: 420 calories, 66 grams sugar
Speaking of the dentist, caramel reminds me of some flavoring the dentist used to give me before numbing my mouth and filling a cavity. I can't shake it when I'm drinking it. I'm immediately transported to the dentist's office.

9 Honey Oat Milk Latte
Nutritional info: 270 calories, 28 grams sugar

For those looking to convert non-dairy milk from Starbucks daily beverages, this honey-colored latte with Otto Li-Otto milk is a solid choice. However, since you only have one mouth, you need to save it for the iced brown sugar auto milkshake espresso. This is not currently included in the menu for some reason. But don't worry. Just ask the barista, the barista will make it.

10 Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino
Nutritional info: 470 calories, 57 grams sugar
How can a Frappuccino with both mocha (!) and cookies (!) be ranked 26th? When it’s an unforgiving sugar bomb that makes me want to text my dentist, “I’m sorry for drinking this.” Strangely, the Mocha Frappe has about the same amount of sugar, but tastes way, way, way less cavity-inducing.  

11  Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino
Nutritional info: 490 calories, 68 grams sugar
I made a voice at Starbucks rejecting all of the caramel. However, this is not a bad way to characterize a beverage with a caramel flavor. Vanilla whipped cream, coffee and dark caramel sauce all work well in harmony. One of my complaints is the "crunch" aspect of the beverage. I didn't get the crisp joy of "crispy caramel toppings". Whipped cream certainly has some layers, but if you imagine what kind of honey bunch of Otsu type jam on this Frapp, you can't find it here.

12 Iced Caramel Macchiato
Nutritional info: 250 calories, 34 grams sugar
Easily the cream of the crop of the iced caramel drinks. Espresso-forward with a hint of vanilla sweetness. The caramel comes in the form of Starbucks’ sweet, buttery sauce—added last in a crosshatch pattern on top. It’s my favorite caramel drink overall.

13 Strawberry Funnel Cake Frappuccino
Nutritional info: 410 calories, 51 grams sugar
Did you drink this drink? Yes, No. I tried coffee, whipped cream, funnel cake syrup and powdered sugar funnel cake, but there was no strawberry puree (as mentioned above, that would kill me!). And do you know The crisp funnel cake is fun The funnel cake syrup is sweet, but not too sweet! Imagine putting strawberries in a mix and adding a pleasant fruity aroma to the whole drink. In addition to this Frappuccino lineup, it plays an excellent summer role.


14 Cappuccino
Nutritional info: 120 calories, 10 grams sugar
Going to Starbucks and ordering a cappuccino is like going to a Starbucks and... ordering a cappuccino. What are you doing?! There are Frappuccinos and Dragon Fruit drinks to order!

15 Honey Almond Milk Flat White
Nutritional info: 120 calories, 18 grams sugar
I was psyched to try this one, but after a couple sips I kept wondering, “When am I going to taste the honey?” There’s a little honey mid-sip and in the finish, but it’s entirely too subtle, which is not something you can often say at Starbucks. One surprise is how well the Flat White works with the almondmilk.

16. Iced Matcha Green Tea Latte
Nutritional info: 200 calories, 28 grams sugar
There is absolutely nothing wrong with this drink. It’s perfectly delicious. But there’s a far superior menu item that adds a bit of a tweak to this recipe, which elevates it to a top 10 drink! So go order that one instead.

17 Caffè Americano
Nutritional info: 20 calories, 0 grams sugar
Starbucks coffee greatly benefits from a splash of milk and a little sugar. And you know what? When I drink this, I miss those ingredients. 

18 Dark Roast
Nutritional info: 5 calories, 0 grams sugar
This roast changes over the course of the year, but when I go into the ‘Bucks I’d rather drink something like a Mocha Frappuccino.

19. Blonde Espresso Roast
Nutritional info: 5 calories, 0 grams sugar
This roast also changes seasonally. It’s tasty, but it makes me want a Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew.

20 Medium Roast
Nutritional info: 5 calories, 0 grams sugar
This roast is always reserved for Pike Place. This is my favorite of the drip coffees (though in the afternoon, there's a location near me that switches to pour-over). Starbucks says it has “subtly rich flavors of cocoa and toasted nuts.” It makes me want a CaffΓ¨ Mocha

21 Honey Almondmilk Cold Brew
Nutritional info: 50 calories, 10 grams sugar
A vegetarian-friendly mixture should have a warning label "Don't drink before stimulating living hell." A busy barista took at most half a sip and a sip of almond milk with no trace of coffee or honey. When I had the opportunity to row for a few seconds, the drink turned into a beautiful blend of almond milk, coffee and a little sweetness. It's not complicated, but it's not too sugary. It won in my book

If like pls share and do follow πŸ™‚

Regards
Jerald Manoharan



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT IS A MULTIPLE SPLIT PERSONALITY DISORDER πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ‘€

WHY DO PEOPLE OF NORTH-EAST INDIA HAVE TO FACE RACISM FROM ITS ON COUNTRY