ways to develop positive attitude


Ways to develop a positive attitude

1 listening to songs


Music definitely improves your mood, and it’s a really simple thing to do.


2 do not see continuously television


Studies have shown that people who watch TV less are happier, which leads me to my next point…


3 don, t do so much work continuously 


Whenever I do something, I like to ask myself if, at the end of the day, I would be content saying that I had spent time doing it. (This is why I block sites I find myself wasting too much time on. I enjoy them, but they’re just not worth it when I could be learning something new, or working on projects I care about.)

Time is incredibly valuable.


4 be safe from negative people or person


A community that considers itself  intelligent tends to be negativity because criticizing is seen as a signaling mechanism to indicate that you’re more intelligent than the person you corrected. This was irrationally frustrating for me – it’s one of those things you’ll stay up all night to think about.


5 Spend time alone



I initially said “take time just to be alone.” I changed it because if you don’t ensure you can take a break, you’ll surely be interrupted.

Being with other people is something you can do to make you happy, but I don’t include it in this list because nearly everyone finds time to talk with friends. On the other hand, spending time just with yourself is almost considered a taboo.Take some time to figure out who you are.


6 exercise your body 


This is the best way to improve your immediate happiness.

Exercise probably makes you happy. Try and go on a run. You’ll hate yourself while doing it, but the gratification that you get towards the end vastly outweighs the frustration of the first few attempts. I can’t say enough good things about exercise.

Exercising is also fantastic because it gives you time alone.


7 have yours goal 

Having a goal, and moving towards it, is a key to happiness.


You have to realize though that achieving the goal is not necessarily what makes you happy – it’s the process. When I write music, I write it because writing is inherently enjoyable, not because I want to get popular.


8  Do what  you want to do in free time


That’s very general, so let me give you a good example.

One of the things that has really changed my life was finding small communities centered around activities I enjoy. For instance, I like writing music, so I’m part of a community that meets up to write a song for an hour every week. I love the community. I’ve also written a song every week, 37 weeks in a row, which has gradually moved me towards larger goals and makes me feel very satisfied.


9 Change your definition of happiness.


Another reason I think I’m more happy than other people is because my definition of happiness is a lot more relaxed than most people’s. I don’t seek for some sort of constant euphoria; I don’t think it’s possible to live like that. My happiness is closer to stability.


10 Be ways from things that make you sad or low 


I get varying reactions to this one.

The argument goes “if something is making you unhappy, then you should find out why and improve it, not ignore it.” If you can do that, great. But on the other hand, there’s no reason to mope about a bad score on a test.

There’s another counterargument: perhaps you’re moping because your brain is trying to work out how to improve. In fact, this is the key purpose of depression:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT IS A MULTIPLE SPLIT PERSONALITY DISORDER 🤔🤔🤔👀

pTron Boom Ultima 4D Dual Driver, in-Ear Gaming Wired Headphones with in-line Mic, Volume Control & Passive Noise Cancelling Boom 3 Earphones - (Dark Blue)